Friday, June 22, 2007

Flu or Food Poisoning?

My poor hubby has been as sick as a dog this week!!! He has gotten food poisening or the flu and I have no idea how to tell the difference! All I know is that he has been MISERABLE!! He's never been this sick since I've known him! I feel so bad for the poor guy! What a way to start his summer vacation! He has to go for summer School starting July 3rd... i hope he has a chance to get some stuff done before then! Otherwise, he'll be pretty disappointed! Hope ya feel better Babe!! x0x0

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

There must be something in the air. Mine has been under the weather this past week as well. Get well soon, Justin.

Tina McDonald said...

He's finally back to normal... thank goodness! I think it was the flu... glad none of the rest of us got it!! :)